Gem City Behavioral Solutions
We are Hiring!
Hey, you difference maker! Are you looking for a job where you can make a difference in the life of children every single day? A workplace created to help clients and employees thrive? Gem City Behavioral Solutions is a provider for many children and teens in Dayton area. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing the best services possible. Our team has over 15 years of experience providing therapy to children and teens with Autism and we are look for candidates to grow into new service areas. This is an excellent opportunity to be a part of an innovative team and grow with a local organization.
Typical Role and Responsibilities
You be working along side a variety of other professionals to ensure our clients receive the highest quality care. You will manage most of the direct therapies within your professional scope. You work with clients of all backgrounds and ages, as well as their close family members. Strong social and communication skills are a daily necessity. You are expected to learn and understand the various practices used in with the clients.
• Behavior Therapist
• Behavior Analyst
• Speech Therapist
• Occupational Therapist
• Physical Therapist
• Must have or working towards an active professional certification in your field
• Must have or working towards a college degree in a related field
• Must undergo a background check
• Must follow all codes of ethics
• Be willing to travel in the Dayton area (in-home services)
• Be willing to work with children and teen who engage in aggressive behaviors
• Must be team-oriented and willing to learn new skills
• Be actively anti-ableist and promote disability inclusion
• Experience in working with children and/or teens
• Experience in the field of Autism and other disabilities
• Safety-Care Behavioral Safety Training, Crisis Prevention Intervention Training (CPI), Professional Crisis Management (PCM), or equivalent
• Competitive pay rate based on experience
• Paid mileage
• Flexible schedule
• Ability to start part-time and grow to full-time
• Growing company with future career opportunities
• Client-first and employee-first platforms
We provide in-home and in-clinic therapy services. Travel to client’s homes around the Dayton area is required. Work mileage is paid.
Download your application and instructions here!